Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Has Anyone Seen This?

I had never heard of this film until it was mentioned in one of my facebook friends status, but know that I've seen this trailer I really really want to see it and think I would love it. It's called the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" and it's from the director of "But, I'm a Cheerleader" which I adored (in my teenage sexual identity crises days...good times.)

Anyway here's the trailer and... I really love queer cinema

Sigh... sometimes I wish I were actually a lesbian, though that would probably confuse people even more.

Anywhoo
It was "released" theatrically in September, so someone out there in this big beautiful world has had to have seen it and would let me know if I should to because i really think i would like it, like a lot. [Update: I forgot how awesome the internet is- really, what did people do before it?]

And in solidarity I will try loving my Itty Bitty Titties

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: