Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spear the Turtle

The ACC Season really starts today for Duke at Wasteland
From Duke Basketball Report

Board material from Maryland’s Cliff Tucker!

“I can’t stand Duke. It’s one of the reasons I wanted to come here so I can beat Duke, I already got North Carolina. Duke is next. I cannot stand Duke. I tell people all the time, if they gave me a scholarship and that was my only Division I scholarship, I’d go Division II or something like that. I would never, ever go there. I don’t know what it is, I can’t stand Duke"


And who is Mr. Tucker that he feels that he can make such comments?
A lifelong Maryland fan, freshmen from El Paso. A two time captain of his football team (as a receiver) recruited by Clemson, Georgetown, Texas Tech, UTEP, and Uconn son of Regina and Clifton Tucker ... enjoys video games and watching movies in his free time

Who averages 4.5 points a game 2.4 rebounds and shoots 44% from the free throw line. (and yet thinks he has the right to talk trash. And about how he “already got North Carolina", he had 8 points and 2 rebounds in that game. I’m sure his high school coach Tom Shukit back at Chaplin must be proud)
Hopefully he’s improved his strength and long range shooting and ball handling , he'll need to for tonight against God.

Seriously kid you should’ve stuck to football (so y’know you could've lost to Oregon State)

Spear the turtle


gotta love redneck white guys


God I hate Maryland (though they’re not our rivals.) Win or Lose something will be burning tonight in College Park
{UPDATE: Cliff Tucker had 3 rebounds 4 points and 3 assists. Next time spend less time hating, and more time not sucking.}

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: