Friday, December 14, 2007

The Worst Christmas Movies Ever

On Slate V they had a feature entitled The Worst Christmas Movies Ever inspired by Fred Claus a movie that I've heard absolutely nothing good about for months (and that review about it "having less plot than a Geico commercial" was a really nice burn) and since 'tis the season I was intrigued and some of them are beyond awful
The Gingerdead Man? How does a cookie hold a gun? How is a cookie menacing in any way (unless you have a nut allergy)? Are we sure the writers weren't on strike when that was filmed? I must say, I do like the title though.

Here is another list, also inspired by the coming of Fred Claus and it's a little funny that two totally different movies, one about a dad who is reincarnated as a snow man to be with his son, (I think), and the other about a murderous snowman were both released around the same time.


A movie both lists had in common was Jingle All The Way. Yup he's my governor. And I'm not gonna lie during both lists I was so nervous that some movie I liked would show up (I have a thing about being wrong) but I can honestly say I never saw or enjoyed any of these.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: