Monday, December 17, 2007

In Case You Were Out

and missed it Friday night here is Keith Olbermann's interview with Bill Moyer. I actually dvr'ed it and tried to watch it when I got home rather tipsy, which didn't work well at all. But then I watched it the next day and...Keith Olbermann is really smart. I watch his show every night, when I can but I guess it's due to the fact that I still remember him as being a sportscaster so I probably didn't give him enough intellectual credit. And I don't mean just uses big words smart )which is rather annoying at times and I've discovered when someone uses big words unneccesarily I either assume they're smart or pretensious, depending of course on whetehr I liekt he person)
Anyway this is quite a good and thoughtful interview, and of course I'm a devout worshipper in the Church of Keith (an Olbermannite, if you wil) but it is deifnitely worth watching.
it's here in three parts

Part I


Part II


Part III

Just watching some of this again I realize I've come to trust his voice. It's a good voice.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: