Thursday, December 20, 2007

I heart hulu

I’m not really sure who runs hulu, what exactly is its purpose and how they have so many shows from different networks or what corporation I should feel dirty for supporting but I absolutely love it. It has so many shows, including so many of my old favorites (like Roswell, especially season 1, I LOVED.) And especially for the past few days because of the reality of the WGA strike setting in, I’ve been relying on it more and more watching an episode a night of Firefly (a show which I wasn’t in the know about when it was broadcast but I’ve come to really enjoy; joss whedon is good)

But hulu is just frickin’ amazing.
So today in order to share and spread the word here is a glory of hulu; Doogie Howser!

I think my brother may have watched this show and so I watched along but I was like 7 or 8 and don’t really remember much about it besides Vinnie, Doogie’s bbest friend was really like in his late 20s or something but just looked young because of some disease, but now thanks to the wonders of hulu I can watch it and understand it . and it’s so much funnier and more awkward when you realize Doogie is gay and around this time he was probably still “struggling with it. Hilarity.

Here is episode 24 from Season 1 “Breaking Up is Hard to Doogie”
"Doogie and Wanda cannot find any excitement in their relationship and try to find the source of the problem." (hmm I wonder why)

(omg I remember Mitchell Anderson)
(and for a bonus here’s Tonight’s the Night where "Doogie and Wanda decide that they should take the big step in their relationship and have sex” AWKWARD



P.s. so when I was thinking about Doogie having to kiss girls it made me wonder, on How I Met Your Mother I’m not sure I’ve actually seen Barney/NPH kiss anyone- I mean girls are always on him and he's of course the ladies man but I don’t think the writers have ever made NPH kiss a girl, though I might be wrong. I just can’t recall.

hail hulu.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: