Friday, November 30, 2007

Trannies on a Rampage

or, depending on what cosmetics they were wearing "A Big MAC Attack"
I saw this on Best Week Ever this morning and it was too amazing not to post. Last Sunday a few transvestites (or drag queens; there is some discrepancy) decided I guess, that they did not like the service at a McDonald's Drive Thru in Memphis and so they took matters into their (presumably) well manicured hands.



My favorite part has to be the mention of the "kicking off of the stiletto boots, hoop earrings and jackets;" that definitely means go time. How come nothing that exciting happens at any McDonald's near me? Especially late one drunken night- that would be a-maz-ing. I mean that may have been the most spectacular thing to happen at a McDonald's since a paralyzed boy befriended an alien and had to keep him away from evil government agents

or maybe since some Michael Alig and the Club Kids took one over


i'm lovin' it! 我就喜欢 我就喜歡 ich liebe es
أنا أحبه اكيد بحبه c’est tout ce que j’aime c’est ça que j’m love ko ‘to me encanta me encanta todo eso amo muito tudo isso işte bunu seviyorum вот что я люблю я це люблю man tas patīk Jag älskar det

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: