Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Quick Sexuality Diagnostic

I should have posted this earlier in the day as a way for you to see if you actually needed to come out today and had never thought about it before but if you're a guy or identify as a guy or are a transman and you get....tingly then you may be gay. Or maybe at least bi; I'm not sure. sexuality and gender and all that is so fluid and swirly. How about this, if this gives you "thoughts" and in your own mind you think you're gay or bi then welcome to the Queer Kids Club:

Who said only females can be the object of the male gaze? but y'know that video doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it's because he's too muscley or maybe I've become a lesbian. Who knows. Whatevs.

Here's the Kinsey Scale so you can try to figure out where you stand
0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X Asexual

though I've decided it's a bit limited. What if when I was a boy I had "homosexual" incidents but now those are more hetero and now fun with girls is homosexual. Is it the mental gender or physical sex. Ok I'm stopping before I wrap my brain around itself and get more confused. and I need to get ready for Ugly Betty/30 Rock/The Office/TMI. I think I'll be X.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: