Monday, October 22, 2007

My Friday Post

or Making Up For Lost Time.

I had to fix my computer this weekend, which was why, as you may have noticed Friday was bare. So this is the post where I try to condense all of my Friday "regular" features into one post. Andiamo

Coonie Tunes

Wow that was racist

Liquid Fantasies:

  • 1 oz vodka
  • 2 oz lemon juice
  • 2 oz cranberry juice
  • Fill a highball glass with ice, add the vodka, lemon juice and cran. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.



Drink Of The Week-

The Three Day Weekend
1 part Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
1 part Malibu® coconut rum
1 part pineapple juice
1 part grenadine syrup

Fill a hurricane glass with plenty of ice. Add Jägermeister and rum first. Top off with pineapple juice and grenadine. Shake well.

And I would have had a post asking how Viva Laughlin ever got on the air, and also wondering what would be the next predictable celebrity arrest- Kid Rock at a Shoney's? (close) [just kidding]
before ending the day with an upbeat danceable Stuck in My Head Song of the day

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: