Monday, August 20, 2007

Addendum

So as I was on various trains this weekend I remembered that in my post regarding Book 7 from a week or so ago I omitted a few songs that were stuck in my head. (here it is again if you don't remember the passage in question or are too lazy to click the previous link)

As happens to me for a lot of books that I read, certain songs would get stuck in my head as I read; I remember when I read It I had Outkast's Aquemini and Chonkyfire stuck in my head constantly. Anyway for Book 7 these were the songs that came in and out of my head .

50 Cent-Wanksta (mp3)
The Notorious B.I.G.- Somebody's Gotta Die (mp3)
Crowded House- Don't Dream It's Over (mp3)
Star Wars ( John Williams)- Duel of The Fates (mp3)
Morrissey- There is A Place in Hell For Me And My Friends (mp3)
(and only in the past few days realizing that it is actually over)
Bob Dylan- It's All Over Now, Baby Blue. (mp3)

Anyway I guess it was when they came on my iPod but I remembered that reading It I had Method Man's Dangerous Grounds, and Perfect World stuck in my head for a good length of time as well.
As for reading Potter, I'm quite upset that I omitted this but I had these two songs stuck in my head as well. I think they fit in nicely and they're awesome songs as well:
Radiohead- Optimistic (video) (lyrics) (mp3)
Eurythmics- I Saved The World Today (video) (lyrics) (mp3)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: