Friday, July 6, 2007

We All Need a Laugh

Two incredibly disgusting and depressing post in a row. Sorry about that. In order to lighten everyone's mood The Punk Guy has a list of 10 great comedians. And though I don't necessarily agree with many of them, he did include Demetri Martin so I dug that. He includes a mp3 and while Demetri has a similar style of kind of one liners, I find him so much funnier than Mitch Hedberg (though that is blasphemy for many of my friends.) He just seems more light hearted and playful and like he's enjoying himself. Plus his voice doesn't annoy me. I guess addiction may take a lot of those things away.
Anyway so have a laugh, watch some videos and




enjoy the mp3 here. (which contains Will Forte finally making me laugh. awesome)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: