Monday, July 9, 2007

Terrorists Can Use Photoshop better than I can


And we thought we were the only ones to use psychological warfare. Some group in Iraq has been modifying movie posters with scenes of carnage and death in Iraq and distributing them in English to I'm assuming sap the will of the Americans. I'm not sure that it will work considering it would be a stretch to call any of these movies popular and if anything is going to break our will it's not going to be a poster; more likely a bomb. But here's a slideshow of them and I have to ask, shouldn't these guys be on the run and not have time to see movies and manipulate images . I would hope they would be to busy dodging bullets to check IMDb. My favorites are The Patriot, I Trust You To Kill Me and the Sound of Thunder one is pretty badass as well.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: