Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Heart Is An Idiot: Chunk Three (Finally!)

Here's the third part of that meta documentary My Heart Is An Idiot, which I've been trying to keep up with and keep you posted on. The first minute or so with the pirate jokes is a little awkward and slow, which is kind of ironic since the actual documentary chunk featured is the power of editing, but you don't have to take my word for it...


At the end when he started with that last pirate joke I was going to stop the video and recommend you skip it as well, but it ends up being really sweet and endearing, just like the film-maker. Though did you see how hairy Davey is? Ew. But one of the added bonuses of following this series is that I'm exposed to poetry that I either never knew or disregarded out of hand, like the poem by Robert Frost. I mean I remember Meadow teaching A.J. about it, but those last four lines, simply brilliant.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: