Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Had a Dream too

So for the last few days I've had pretty sweet vivid dreams. I like to think they have some sort of prophetic and larger significance than just random synaptic firings, so the ones that I actually remember and remember being engaged in I try to remember. One of the really good ones involved me being the understudy in Alice in Wonderland, a musical version. Well first I was the understudy then I became the star and finally quit the show after a 2 year run. The show was performing at the Orpheum Theatre.
I had the basics of this dream with me since like last Thursday so today when I finally had the Internet returned I googled Orpheum Theatre, in a hope that it would give me some sort of guidance or clue to my future. For some reason I felt that Orpheum would be a unique name, as a derivative as Orpheus, whose myth I kinda want to adopt as a rock musical. But of course I was wrong. At least there weren't a million hits, then I'd feel really stupid.
So that plan was shot to hell. But who knows, maybe one day we will all see Stella in the Limelight at an Orpheum Theatre near you...Or at least you can hope ;)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: