Thursday, July 26, 2007

Do We Need James Bond to Stop Mark Cuban...

I mean, has he become an evil overlord yet? In recent remarks Mark Cuban, who I personally like (except when he's badmouthing Phil Jackson) has proclaimed the Internet is dead and for "old people." Cuban actually seems to know his shit, and believes cable networks work more efficently than the "traditional" internet (how long does something have to exist before its traditional?) so maybe its time to blow this popsicle stand; I wouldn't want to be uncool, obvi. Its probably close to time; I mean I could see this coming a while ago....and I wouldn't want this to happen to me as the world's must trusted news source, The Onion News Network, is reporting

Breaking News: All Online Data Lost After Internet Crash

Each day we are getting closer to 2012...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: