Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Cutest Thing I Saw Today

So today while I was in downtown possibly witnessing a jewelry store heist, and possibly walking into the middle of a police investigation I picked up a copy of the L.A. Times. Now I rarely get the print edition of any newspaper; they usually cost money and then I would feel like a horrible person if I didn't recycle. It's not like I don't stay informed, I check, rather obsessively like 6 different news sources online a day. But there are certain features of a print edition that I would never check online because they're really not important enough. Like the Morning Briefing in the Times. It's usually on the 2nd page of the Sports sections and it tells fun anecdotes and has interesting trivia, but I wouldn't go out of my way to read it. I would only if I came across it. But today it had such a delightful story that I wanted to share it here (plus I'm trying to post through this headache that won't go away. I told you this would be an off day). Anyway here it goes

Someone asked Tiger Woods if he had decided how long he would wait to put a golf club in the hands of his not yet 3-week-old daughter, Sam Alexis.

"Well, it already happened, so … " Woods said, drawing laughter.

"She couldn't quite hold it, but it was there."


I could totally see a mini golf club in the crib next to her and Tiger trying to teach her to putt, while Elin is docilely nodding in the corner. It's so adorable and I'm sure she's already almost as good as Michelle Wie. I hope the best for the kid; it's not like I called her ugly or anything...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: