Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Your Kinda Gay/Stuck in My Head Video of the Day

I was going to write my (obviously long awaited) treatise on the whole Paris Hilton saga of the past three weeks but I've become a little down and somehow today has become a bad day and I'm sad and almost crying for no reason I can think of. Damn Hormones (sorry just previewing TMI Wednesday.) But with that in mind I can't really put forth the knowledge or effort (or even pretending to care) about writing that post right now so I'll try to squeeze that in some time tomorrow.
Anyway enough problems. I've had this song in my head all day, since I walked my dog this morning; with its chorus stuck in my head (C'mon chemicals...C'mon mood swing swing back to good again) I should have known it was going to be one of those days (along with the lightheadness that I've had all day). But it's a great song from Of Montreal , they came to Duke when I was like 4 people who knew who they were and they put on a great concert on the Plaza while some were wearing at times barely nothing while others were in part dresses and I'm sure all of the were on acid, but we bonded. And this is from their new album Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? It was the first single of that album called Heimdalsgate Like the Promethean Curse. Be prepared; this video is incredibly bizarre, but more importantly you will not be able to get it out of your head. Here's the video and I'm sorry for bitchin' and not being on top of my game but I'll (hopefully) be back to speed domani.



Ciao

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: