Friday, June 29, 2007

Your Kinda Gay Video of the Day

Today has been a really shitty day for me (hooray mood swings!) so this is going to be short and probably crappy tonight but I'll make it pretty in the morning. Anyway I was originally going to post this last Friday night but I got too philosophical and sanctimonius, it is Electric Six and their amazing video for Gay Bar because if there is one thing I want to do is take you to a gay bar, and spend all your money.
And if you don't enjoy the video for the overwhelming catchiness of the song and funness of the video, then enjoy the thought that, if Abe wasn't President from the mid 19th century, if he was Abe from Santa Monica in 2k he would be going to a few gay bars. Maybe. Enjoy


and I'm going to try to be happy in the morning. I would kill for a ciggie right now; I wish I hadn't given them up.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: