Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yeah, I'm going to hell

<-- (not Sam Alexis Woods)

Speaking of babies Tiger and Elin have released a nice set of family pictures on Tiger's website and the baby is (a couple of weeks old/gonna be rich/named Sam/already balding/looking just like dad) stunnin. Yeah, that'll do it. I don't know. I'm not saying the kid is not going to be gorgeous, god knows she has the genes, it's just that I think right now... she's going through an akward phase. And maybe no babies really look cute until they open their eyes; that's what I'm guessing.Either way I apologize to the Woodses who I actually like and can buy and sell my soul. And there's no way Sam Alexis could be considered ugly, or even not cute, when you think about who are procreating (see immediately preceding post)- those Grace kids are so the odds on favorite to win this next year. I'm such a bad person... whatevs, at least I know how Elaine felt.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: