Saturday, June 30, 2007

Time to Enjoy Saturday

I'm sort of ashamed to admit this since many of my friends basically call me Miss Hollywood (not really), but living in So Cal for my whole live I realized that I haven't seen a movie in theatres since The Departed. It's not that I'm cheap or don't like a lot of movies, because watching movies in theatres have their own special magic, like watching the dust dance in the projection light, or anticipating the moment when the house lights are turned on are all amazing. But not going to a cinema for this long, I think I'm addicted and am sort of feenin' for it. So I'm going to hopefully get out of my rut (and hopefully over some recent negativity from assholes) and see of course Live Free or Die Hard, though Ratatouille is getting some great notices (here too) as well.Plus it looks cute (this is sort of true, though every good movie is a story about relationships-[from Defamer]) But anyway.
So I'm peacing for a bit. Either that or I may just order a pizza and watch Dreamgirls with my mom.
Either way let's enjoy today, m'kay?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: