Monday, June 25, 2007

Stuff to do this week

Get a Job
Dye my hair (though that may get in the way of Goal No. 1 so maybe not)
The Art of Giving a Blow Job at Babeland on Tuesday (though no one's ever complained)
See Wicked at the Pantages
Worship Bruce Willis and see Live Free or Die Hard on Wednesday
Feist(!) at the Wiltern on Friday Night (i am so getting my lazy ass out the house for that)
The Untitled Groundlings Project at the Groundlings Theatre Saturday Night
See Hamlet at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Sunday
Go to the Dodger game Sunday night against the Padres
Do all the stuff I didn't do last week.

Speaking of which here's how I did last week:

Still no job
Haven't learned HTML yet
No LSAT study guide (god I'm worthless)
Kobe has begun to shut up- well he has started talking to the Lakers again
I hung out at a beach in Hermosa, though unfortunately without a mojito and unfortunately before I found...
my cute swim suit :)
Got a bra that fits (36A)
Never made it to Amoeba
Forgot about the John Butler Trio concert
Saw the Dodgers take the series against Toronto, then lose 2 out of 3 to the Devil Rays?! Are you fucking kidding me
I'll go to the Film Festival sometime. Maybe
Winning the U.S. Open- to be continued

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: