Friday, June 29, 2007

Some Things I Learned Yesterday

  • When walking outside a federal courthouse, don't have your hand in your pocket to fiddle with your iPod when approaching police officers. They may get suspicious...and shooty. (and then they'll be acquitted. ugh)
  • Filming somehow, is everywhere again in downtown.
  • When on the subway with someone who looks like a young femme/gay Wayne Brady don't bother to smile; their not very friendly and won't smile back
  • There are very few things better than food from street carts and hole in the wall restaurants.
  • Walking around and just observing I realize I am no longer a boy but not totally a woman. And people seem to notice this. Even when I'm dressed in boy clothes, people still give me a once over before trying not to stare too intently. I guess I can't "butch it up" anymore.
  • I had forgotten how good Jamba Juice is.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: