Friday, June 29, 2007

Sad News Sports Fans

I hate to be the one who must inform you but the World League, I mean NFL Europe, no, NFL Europa is no more. I'm sure all NFL Europa fans (all 4 of them) are incredibly distraught but we must thank them for the good times and remember all those moments that made us leap to our feet...like when NFL Europa games were broadcast on the NFL Network and the remote was on another couch. I mean seriously I love football, I even watch flag football, but this product was so inferior with Dungeon and Dragon like names (Centurions, Sea Devil, Fire? c'mon!) and the bizarreness of football where only football should be.

And in much sadder news for all basketball fans, nay all sports fans Josh McRoberts, once a highly touted recruit in high school, then a projected first round pick, fell out of the first round of the NBA draft where he was drafted by the Trailblazers with the 37th pick. Pity. He seemed so promising. You know who the real losers are in this, Trailblazer fans who will have to witness his incosistency and never fulfilled potential (as all Duke fans will tell you) as well as his magic footwork, but especially Greg Oden who will be forced to play with him (at least they already hang out and he likes him! Greg Oden must be a saint.) I'm sorry to you all. Excuse me while I celebrate that the Lakers did not in fact draft him.

See, I can butch it up some.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: