Wednesday, June 27, 2007

OMG- What is truly important

I can't believe today is half over, and while I've bored you with a lot of inconsequential b.s. I have neglected the most important news of all time. Live Free or Die Hard comes out today!!! And everyone says it's apparently perfect and amazing (or at least pleasurable) Here's the article Die Hard IV is based on but I'm too excited to read. I'm so excited. So get excited and if that doesn't excite you this should:


John McClane; such a man so badass. And god Bruce Willis is so sexy; he's like the only 40 year old I would touch (well besides most of them.) But don't let my crushes get in your way; John McClane is so hot he can even make "straight" boys go a little gay


Yippee Ki Yay Motherfucker
Yippee Ki Yay.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: