Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Okay, last baby related post of the day

I don't think my biogical clock is anywhere near running but somehow this is my 3rd baby related post in a row but this one was too good to pass on. This is another video from Will Ferrell, the guys from Funny Or Die and Pearl, easily the best actress of her generation (their first one was the classic Landlord sketch) While not as perfect as the Landlord it is still brilliant and Pearl is so adorable. And also this is her farewell appearance as she says according to a press release:

"My ventures as an actor on the internet have been rewarding and spiritually fulfilling, but now I must look to broader challenges as I approach my 26th month, says Pearl. I shall always reflect upon these days with much fondness, and also, I have no idea what I just said, and I want banana-nana and the upside down show."

Good Cop, Baby Cop

Godspeed Pearl, Godspeed.
(via Best Week Ever)
[okay, no more babies today; pinkie sworn]

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: