Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Maybe My Gaydar is broken

Cnn.com's front page as well as their on air broadcast right now has, as a part of their "Homsexuality in America" or whatever series, are reporting a study by Northwestern that has people look at the way four images walk to determine if their male or female, gay or straight, y'know looking for clues to the genetic cause or what not. Anyway apparently people are accurately picking who's who and the researchers are excited that this may be a breakthrough.
So i took the test, cuz my gaydar is amazing (well above 80% I'd say) and let's just say...this study must be b.s. cuz I think I only got # 4 right. I'm thinking the whole thing is flawed and that the figures were all of transgendered bisexuals. I mean obvi.

But you try it (that mythical you who of course follows this blog religiously) and see if you're any better...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: