Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Things First

Hey Sweethearts,

Just to start our relationship off on the right foot I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Jacqueline and I guess I'm the mistress of this humble blog. Of course when I say humble I mean awesome!!!( or possibly unmitigated disaster of a [blog]...we'll see how things work out.)


I'll be writing about pretty much anything that comes to mind so if it seems that I'm a little random, well Welcome to My World. Anywhoo this first post shouldn't be too serious (after all who wants to ruin a first date with personal drama) so just to let you know where I stand I'm going to do the old "things I hate/things I love" um....thing. Here goes:

Things I Hate:
UNC,
S.F. Giants,

fundamentalism,
capitalists,
Tom Brady,
Nancy Grace,
objectivists,
The Yankees,
pointless remakes of classic movies,
Karl Rove,

seersucker anything,


Hmm...I must be in a happy mood right now, I can't think of anything else I dislike. Now on to things I love:

Duke (dear old),
John Edwards (for now),
YOU!!! ;)


and.....

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: