Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fabulous Quote of the day


From John Water's Female Trouble

[Aunt Ida Nelson:] "Have you met any nice boys in The Swan?"
[Gator:] "Oh, pretty nice."
[Aunt Ida:] "I mean any nice queer boys. Did you fool with any of them?"
[Gator:] "Aunt Ida, you know I dig women."
[Aunt Ida:] "Aw, don't tell me that."
[Gator:] "Christ, let's not go through this again."
[Aunt Ida:] "All those beauticans, and you don't have any boy dates?"
[Gator:] "I don't want any boy dates."
[Aunt Ida:] "Oh honey, I'd be so happy if you turned nellie."
[Gator:] "Hey, no way. I'm straight. I mean I like a lot of queers, but I don't dig their equipment, y'know? I like women."
[Aunt Ida:] "But you can change. Queers are just better. I'd be so proud if you was a fag, and had a nice beautician boyfriend. I'd never have to worry."
[Gator:] "There ain't nothing to worry about."
[Aunt Ida:] "I'm worried that you'll work in an office, get married, have children, celebrate wedding anniversaries. The world of heterosexuals is a sick and boring life."

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: