Friday, June 29, 2007

Drink of the Week: Rock Star Edition


This week's drink is reported to be Amy Winehouse's favorite, and as a woman who loves her alcohol , like really loves it, that seems to be a good an endorsement as any. The drink is called the Rickstasy, and I had never heard of it before. So much to learn to become a booze connoisseur! The recipe is as follows:

3 parts Vodka
1 part Bailey's Irish Cream
1 part Banana Liqueur
1 part Peach flavored Bourbon

Prepare a tall glass full of ice then add the Vodka, next add the Peach flavored Bourbon, next add the Banana Liqueur, next add the Bailey's Irish Cream.

I haven't tested it yet myself, but it seems pretty perfect for the summer or any time really. And it must be strong too,(here Amy seems to be under the influence of few of them) as Amy Winehouse declares that
“By the time you’ve had two of them you’re like, don’t even try and go anywhere. Sit down and stay down, until the birds start singing."

I can't wait to try it, to experience for myself why "they tried to make [her] go to Rehab" to which she replied quickly "no no no" That's my kind of drink.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: